Need help or have a question? Drop us a message; we're here to help!
Where are your products made?
We've partnered with industry leading professional print labs dedicated to professional photographers to fulfill premium print products.
Your order will be fulfilled by one of the following print labs depending on the product order and the shipping destination: WHCC, ProDPI, Miller's,, Mpix, and Loxley Colour.
What's the turnaround time for an order?
Production typically takes an estimated 2 to 3 business days, after which, the delivery time ranges from 1 day to 14+ days depending on the shipping destination and shipping method selected.
Why should I trust you?
Michael Kuan Photography is run by iSyles Pte. Ltd., the team behind iStyles.com. We have been in business since 2004 and have more than 100,000 customers who are happy with our products and service.
How can I place an order?
1) Visit our webstore by clicking on "Store" in the menu
2) Select the photo that you like
3) Click on the "Buy" icon on the top right
4) Select the product that you want the photo printed on
5) Customize the product size and options
6) Click on the "Buy Prints" button
7) Click on "Preview" to see how the product will look or "Add to Cart" to proceed
8) Click on "Proceed to Checkout" to start the checkout process.
When you checkout your order, you will be able to specify where you want the products shipped to (we ship worldwide) and you can complete the payment using any credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
What payment options do you offer?
Payment for an order can be made using any major credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
There are two payment options available when you Checkout:
1) Visa or Mastercard - Payment can be made using Visa or Mastercard credit cards on a mobile device, or using Visa, Mastercard, Amex or MasterPass on a PC/Mac browser
2) PayPal, Other Credit or Debit Card - Payment can be made using any major credit card, debit card, or from a PayPal account. You do not need to have a PayPal account to make payment via credit or debit card but having one will be more convenient as you will not have to reenter your card information.
If you do not have a credit card or debit card, one option to explore will be PayPal as it is possible to link PayPal to your local bank account for a direct debit payment in the form of an eCheck.
Can I amend or cancel my order?
You can send in an order cancellation or change request within 12 hours of the order checkout. We may not be able to amend an order in all cases but we will do our best to make it right for you.